HMAP is supported by the Maryland National Capital Park and Planning Commission, Little Bennett Regional Park, Montgomery County, private donations and grants and of course, its members. Support from corporations and businesses is graciously accepted.
Many individual members value the opportunities membership offers such as being able to connect with other artists, writers, scholars and colleagues. We hope you will want to join in, participate, and volunteer in some of our programs.
Individual members may participate in member shows and exhibitions at the Mill Gallery.
Sponsorships, memberships, contributions and donations are, of course, tax deductible.
HMAP welcomes donations of office and art supplies and equipment. To inquire about corporate and other sponsorships valued at $100 or more, Please contact our Executive Director or Board President. Corporate Sponsorships are acknowledged in HMAP communications, invitations and announcements.
HMAP gratefully acknowledges the generous support of the following organizations:
- Maryland National Capital Park and Planning Commission
- Montgomery County Department of Park and Planning
- Montgomery County Planning Board
- Montgomery County Historic Preservation Commission
- Little Bennett Regional Park
- Maryland State Arts Council
- Montgomery County Historical Society
- Arts and Humanities Council of Montgomery County
- ARTEX Fine Art Services